No products added!
AN EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR:
- Fevers (Bird Flu)
- Fungal Infection
- Parasite Infection
- Skin Inflammation
This is what a safe and effective product looks like. Infused with cinnamon, holy tulsi, garlic and Aloe vera extract. Pet Life bird sanitizer is a real good deal for overall health of birds. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, antioxidant and free-radical scavenging with wound healing properties. It covers benefits for Skin related issues to internal immunity. A product highly in demand globally that will fulfill all your needs to ensure your birds stay healthy and active with full of health. This amazing sanitizer is A Vegan product that is sulphate free, Cruelty free, Paraben free with bird friendly aroma.
- PREVENTS BIRD FLU: Infused with natural ingredients this sanitizer is an effective solution to prevent Bird flu among your pet birds. This spray of organic herbal extracts Cleans, sanitizes and softens feathers. Enriched with anti inflammatory and anti oxidants rich properties it will give boost to immune health of your birds.
- IMPROVES OVERALL HEALTH: Pet life bird sanitizer not only heals external wounds, sunburn, burning sensation, relief from pain but also provides its antipyretic properties to them. A trustworthy formula to ensure the overall health of your loved ones.
- VEGAN PRODUCT: A Vegan product made with the ayurvedic making process. It is formulated from Garlic used to treat fevers, effective against bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic infections, enhancing the immune system and having antioxidant features. A perfect blend of Holy basil that has apoptogenic, Anti-arthritic, Anti-coagulant, anti-inflammatory, Anti-pyretic, Antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal properties.
- SAFE FOR ALL TYPES OF BIRDS: It is effective for all types of birds like Peacock, Dove, on Sparrow, Goose, Ostrich, Pigeon, and Hen & Duck.
- HOW TO USE: Keep dry bath spray bottle approx. 12 inch and spray the dry bath very softly ones the bird from sides, such that all sides of the bird’s feathers become sprayed. Leave off the bird to enjoy. Avoid direct spray on the eyes and keep stay the bird in the sun light.